MoveUP represents the support staff at the BC Federation of Labour. The British Columbia Federation of Labour represents more than half a million workers through affiliated unions in more than 800 locals, working in every aspect of the B.C. economy.
The BCFED, as it is most commonly known, was established in 1956. The B.C. Federation of Labour brings together the majority of unions in B.C. to provide a single voice on workers’ rights. As well, the Federation provides support to affiliated unions during labour disputes and co-ordinates cross-union campaigns from health and safety to political action and women’s rights.
2023 Triennial Executive Councillor Election Call for Nominations - EC Area #1471
BC Federation of Labour – Bargaining 101
BC Federation of Labour - Tentative Agreement Ratified by Membership
Applications open for Fred Trotter Memorial Scholarship – Deadline is May 31
Last chance to vote in MoveUP’s special dues referendum
My Union Representatives
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information