The BCGEU is a diverse union representing approximately 60,000 people in B.C. They have a number of employees to carry out the union’s affairs including support and administrative staff.
MoveUP has represented support staff at the BCGEU since 1996.
BCGEU Benefits Package information
A copy of the BCGEU benefit package – click here to login into your account with D.A. Townley. A copy of the BCGEU Life insurance – click here to login into your account with Great West Life. The Medical Services Plan provides the details of basic medical coverage available to all British Columbians. You can find out what subsidies are offered for prescription drugs and designated medical supplies though the provincial government’s Pharmacare program. You can find general health information and advice via BCHealthGuide.
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information