MoveUP represents the support staff at the Marine Workers and Boilermakers Industrial Union local 1. The Marine Workers hold certifications with twenty-seven companies on the lower mainland and Vancouver Island. Besides shipbuilding they also are involved boiler shops, steel fabrication shops, on site mill and petro chemical plant repair, pressure vessel shops, manufacturing plants, a cement paving stone plant and deep-sea vessel repair.
Click here to login into your account with Pacific Blue Cross. The Medical Services Plan provides the details of basic medical coverage available to all British Columbians. You can find out what subsidies are offered for prescription drugs and designated medical supplies though the provincial government’s Pharmacare program. You can find general health information and advice via BCHealthGuide.
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information