MoveUP represents office staff and dispatch operators at Vancouver Taxi Ltd, which also does business as Central Taxi Dispatch.
Vancouver Taxi is the most recent addition to the City of Vancouver’s taxi fleet. Originally licensed in the 1980’s to provide taxi service to handicapped patrons Vancouver Taxi operated Vancouver’s first wheelchair accessible taxis and has since grown into a full service taxi company.
2023 Triennial Executive Councillor Election Call for Nominations - EC Areas #1423-#1424
Bargaining Committees Meeting on January 30
Vancouver Taxi – Policy Grievance – National Day of Mourning
Reminder: Executive Council Meeting - May 29
MoveUP’s Events and Social Planning Committee invite you and a guest to a BC Lions game, Saturday, June 17, 2023
The Medical Services Plan provides the details of basic medical coverage available to all British Columbians.
You can find out what subsidies are offered for prescription drugs and designated medical supplies though the provincial government’s Pharmacare program.
You can find general health information and advice via BCHealthGuide.
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information