MoveUP represents dispatch, phone operators and garage staff at MacLure’s Cabs. MacLure’s Cabs was founded in 1911 making them the oldest cab company in B.C.’s Lower Mainland.
MacLure’s fleet is currently populated with 65 vehicles, 10 of which are equipped to carry passengers with disabilities. Their vehicles are equipped with state of the art computerized systems.
2023 Triennial Executive Councillor Election Call for Nominations - EC Areas #1423-#1424
Bargaining Committees Meeting on January 30
MacLure's Cabs Wages and Benefits
Reminder: Executive Council Meeting - May 29
MoveUP’s Events and Social Planning Committee invite you and a guest to a BC Lions game, Saturday, June 17, 2023
The Medical Services Plan provides the details of basic medical coverage available to all British Columbians. You can find out what subsidies are offered for prescription drugs and designated medical supplies though the provincial government’s Pharmacare program. You can find general health information and advice via BCHealthGuide.
Pacific Blue Cross Benefit booklet found here.
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information