MoveUP represents the office staff at the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, District 250.
IAMAW District 250, formed in 1988, consists of members belonging to five local lodges, several of which have been representing workers since the beginning of the 1900s. They represent over 4,000 working men and women in the industrial and high-tech sector, including heavy duty equipment manufacturing and servicing, automotive service and repair, class 8 truck manufacturing, aerospace manufacturing, shipbuilding, manufactured homes, and many other industries.
Click here to login into your account with Pacific Blue Cross.
The Medical Services Plan provides the details of basic medical coverage available to all British Columbians.
You can find out what subsidies are offered for prescription drugs and designated medical supplies though the provincial government’s Pharmacare program.
You can find general health information and advice via BCHealthGuide.
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information