MoveUP represents the support staff at Teamsters Local 31. With a membership of 6500, Local 31 is one of four Teamster locals in British Columbia. Local 31’s membership consists of members employed in the manufacturing and several large units within the public Sector.
2023 Triennial Executive Councillor Election Call for Nominations - EC Area #1444
Phillip Bargen – Union Representative Assignment Change
Notice of By-Election – Nominations Open – Executive Councillor Area #1444
Applications open for Fred Trotter Memorial Scholarship – Deadline is May 31
Last chance to vote in MoveUP’s special dues referendum
Click here to login into your account with Pacific Blue Cross.
The Medical Services Plan provides the details of basic medical coverage available to all British Columbians.
You can find out what subsidies are offered for prescription drugs and designated medical supplies though the provincial government’s Pharmacare program.
You can find general health information and advice via BCHealthGuide.
My Union Representatives
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information