MoveUP represents employees at Victoria Shipyards.
Utilizing the Esquimalt Graving Dock, owned and operated by Public Works and Government Services of Canada, Victoria Shipyards can drydock and repair vessels up to 100,000 DWT. Victoria Shipyards can perform a wide range of repairs up to and including complete vessel conversions.
They have successfully completed countless new construction, conversion, repair, and maintenance projects, including cruiseship conversions, work for the Canadian Navy, repair and maintenance work on deepsea vessels and containerships, as well as new construction and repair work on ferries, tugs, fishing vessels, Arctic Class and research vessels, barges and yachts of all sizes and types.
Victoria Shipyards is part of the Washington Marine Group.
A copy of the Boilermakers Lodge No. 191 Welfare Plan.
The Medical Services Plan provides the details of basic medical coverage available to all British Columbians.
You can find out what subsidies are offered for prescription drugs and designated medical supplies though the provincial government’s Pharmacare program.
You can find general health information and advice via BCHealthGuide.
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information