CMAW Local 1995 is the largest union representing construction workers in British Columbia, including a diverse membership of over 1000 members.
Local 1995 members come from all walks of the construction industry and include carpenters, carpenter apprentices, lathers, industrial workers and many other construction trades and school board employees.
Please click here to view the benefits provided by Pacific Blue Cross. The Medical Services Plan provides the details of basic medical coverage available to all British Columbians. You can find out what subsidies are offered for prescription drugs and designated medical supplies though the provincial government’s Pharmacare program. You can find general health information and advice via BCHealthGuide.
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information