MoveUP represents employees at the Lu’ma Native Housing Society. Formerly known as the Vancouver Indian Centre Housing Society, the Lu’ma Native Housing Society was incorporated in the Province of British Columbia on May 25, 1980. In 1987, the Society changed its name to Lu’ma (meaning “New Beginnings” in Coast Salish). Over the past twenty six years Lu’ma has developed a number of projects in Vancouver and owning and operate a housing portfolio of over 250 units.
2023 Triennial Executive Councillor Election Call for Nominations - EC #1416-#1417
LNHS – Supportive Housing Division Meeting
LNHS – September 19th Holiday
Reminder: Executive Council Meeting - May 29
MoveUP’s Events and Social Planning Committee invite you and a guest to a BC Lions game, Saturday, June 17, 2023
Please click here to view the Lu’ma Native Housing Society benefit information.
The Medical Services Plan provides the details of basic medical coverage available to all British Columbians.
You can find out what subsidies are offered for prescription drugs and designated medical supplies though the provincial government’s Pharmacare program.
You can find general health information and advice via BCHealthGuide.
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information