Teamsters Local 213 Members Benefit Plans, established in 1984, provides members with administrative support of their Health and Welfare and Pension plans.
Teamsters Local 213 Member Benefits Plan - Tentative Agreement Ratified by Membership
Teamsters Local 213 Member Benefits Plan - Ratification Meeting & Vote Details
2023 Triennial Executive Councillor Election Call for Nominations - EC Area #1444
**REMINDER** - Period Promise - Please Support our campaign and help end Period Poverty
North Central Labour Council endorses Sarah Holland and Shar McCrory for School Board Trustees
Click here to login into your account with Pacific Blue Cross.
The Medical Services Plan provides the details of basic medical coverage available to all British Columbians.
You can find out what subsidies are offered for prescription drugs and designated medical supplies though the provincial government’s Pharmacare program.
You can find general health information and advice via BCHealthGuide.
My Union Representatives
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information