MoveUP represents the staff at the UBC Alma Mater Society. The AMS represents over 44,000 UBC students as well as students at affiliated colleges. The AMS operates student services, student owned businesses, resource groups, and clubs.
In addition to offering services to students, the AMS is an advocate of students’ issues and ensures the needs of students are presented to the University administration and the federal, provincial, and municipal governments.
My Union Representatives
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information