MoveUP represents the office staff at the The Telecommunication Workers Union. The Telecommunications Workers Union represents communications workers and workers in related fields.
2023 Triennial Executive Councillor Election Call for Nominations - EC Area #1471
TWU (USW 1944) - Ratification Results
TWU (USW 1944) - Ratification Vote Instructions
Applications open for Fred Trotter Memorial Scholarship – Deadline is May 31
Last chance to vote in MoveUP’s special dues referendum
Please click here to view the benefits provided by Pacific Blue Cross.
The Medical Services Plan provides the details of basic medical coverage available to all British Columbians.
You can find out what subsidies are offered for prescription drugs and designated medical supplies though the provincial government’s Pharmacare program.
You can find general health information and advice via BCHealthGuide.
My Union Representatives
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information