MoveUP represents employees at the Coquitlam location of ITT Water & Wastewater.
ITT Water & Wastewater manage fluid handling, transport and treatment of wastewater. They provide water, wastewater and drainage pumps, equipment for monitoring and control, units for primary and secondary biological treatment, products for filtration and disinfection, and related services.
2023 Triennial Executive Councillor Election Call for Nominations - EC Area #1480
Xylem - Tentative Agreement Ratified by Membership
Xylem - Tentative Agreement Reached
Applications open for Fred Trotter Memorial Scholarship – Deadline is May 31
Last chance to vote in MoveUP’s special dues referendum
Click here to login into your account with Pacific Blue Cross.
The Medical Services Plan provides the details of basic medical coverage available to all British Columbians.
You can find out what subsidies are offered for prescription drugs and designated medical supplies though the provincial government’s Pharmacare program.
You can find general health information and advice via BCHealthGuide.
General Membership Forms
All forms are PDF unless otherwise indicated
- MoveUP Expense Form (Excel) – to find our Member and Employee Claims Policy, visit our Constitution, Bylaws & Policies page
- MoveUP Expense Claim Form (Printable)
- MoveUP Union Leave Form (fillable PDF)
- Occupational Health & Safety Written Recommendation Form
- MoveUP Dependent Care Form (Printable)
- Update or Change Member Contact Information