Coastal Community Credit Union – Tentative Agreement Reached
June 22, 2023
To: All MoveUP members at CCCU
Your bargaining committee is pleased to announce that we have reached a tentative agreement with your employer, Coastal Community Credit Union.
Some highlights of the tentative agreement include:
- A three-year agreement
- Wage increases of 4.50%, 3.75% & 3.00%
- $500 signing bonus for full time employees. The signing bonus for part time employees will be prorated.
- Regional roles/status will be phased out.
- The number of work from home roles will increase.
- Pregnancy/parental/adoption leave top-up is added and will be reviewed.
- An individual or team variable pay program will be reviewed by the parties.
Your bargaining committee is strongly recommending ratification of the tentative agreement.
We will be holding a meeting on June 27, 2023 in order to review the tentative agreement with you. In attendance will be your bargaining committee as well as Vice President of Combined Units, Christy Slusarenko. This will also be your opportunity to vote on the tentative agreement. An online vote will be conducted following the meeting.
Please make every effort to attend.
The meeting details are as follows:
DATE: Tuesday, June 27, 2023
TIME: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
PLACE: Teams here
Please ensure you are registered on the member portal in order to be able to vote. You can request your membership number here. Please register for the portal as soon as possible to avoid any last minute issues.
The memorandum of agreement is being finalized and will be available and sent out on the afternoon of Tuesday, June 27, 2023.
Your Bargaining Committee:
Marah Carnes, Executive Councillor
Laurie Kirk, Executive Councillor
Tracy Lanqvist, Job Steward
Misty Parsons, Job Steward
Anny Chen, Union Representative