BCNDP– Tentative Agreement Reached
August 16, 2019
To: All MoveUP Members at BCNDP
Your bargaining committee is pleased to announce that we have reached a tentative collective agreement with your employer, BCNDP (New Democratic Party of BC).
Some highlights of the tentative agreement include:
- 3 year contract, 2% wage increase each year of the contract
- $250 Signing Bonus
- RRSP increase from 12% to 13%
- Floating holidays increased from 1 to 2 paid holidays per year
- PBC Direct Card coverage
- Vision Care increased to $600/year
- Hearing aid coverage increased to $3000/4 years
- Increased acupuncturist, psychologist and chiropractor coverage to $1000/year with no deductible
- Benefit coverage for 6 months post-retirement
Your bargaining committee is strongly recommending ratification of the tentative collective agreement.
The tentative agreement can be found here for your review.
We will be holding a ratification meeting on Thursday, September 12, 2019 in order to review the tentative agreement with you. This will also be your opportunity to vote on the tentative agreement. The vote will be conducted by secret ballot. Please make every effort to attend. Lunch will be provided on a first come first serve basis.
The meeting details are as follows:
DATE: September 12, 2019
TIME: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
PLACE: Conference Room, onsite
Your Bargaining Committee:
Alina Teymory, Union Representative
Noel Gulbransen, Union Representative