MoveUP represents office workers who work at several offices within the Construction Industry Affiliated Trade Unions.
The Affiliated Unions are:
- BC and Yukon Territory Buildings and Construction Trades Council
- BC Construction Industry Rehabilitation Plan
- BC Labourers Pension Plan
- Construction & Specialized Workers Union Local 1611, Vancouver
- Construction & Specialized Workers Union Local 1611, Victoria
- Construction and Specialized Workers Medical and Benefit Plan of BC
- Construction and Specialized Workers Training Society
- International Association of Bridge, Structural and Ornamental Iron Workers, Local No. 97
- International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers, Local No. 118
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers and Helpers, Local 359
- International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers Local #2 BC
- International Union of Elevator Constructors, Local Union No. 82
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 115
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 115 Training Association
- International Union of Operating Engineers, Local No. 882
- Ironworkers Trade Improvement Committee c/o Local 97
- Labourers Membership Services
- Metal Trades Division of the Union Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry of the United States and Canada, Local No. 170
- Millwrights, Machine Erectors & Maintenance Union, Local 2736
- Operating Engineers Benefits and Pension Plans
- Piping Industry Apprenticeship Board
- Plumbers Local Union 170 Welfare Plan
- Sheet Metal Industry Training Board
- Sheet Metal Workers’ International Association, Local No. 280
- Sheet Metal Workers Welfare & Pension Plan
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry of the United States and Canada, Local No. 170
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Local No. 2404 (Pile Drivers, Divers, Bridge, Dock and Wharf Builders)
Please click here to view the benefits provided by Pacific Blue Cross.
The Medical Services Plan provides the details of basic medical coverage available to all British Columbians.
You can find out what subsidies are offered for prescription drugs and designated medical supplies though the provincial government’s Pharmacare program.
You can find general health information and advice via BCHealthGuide.